Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stress and Families

As for me and my family we haven't had a "huge" stress that was put on our family. We have gone through some trials, but nothing that was terribly huge or scary. However, as I was thinking about this topic I thought about my best friends family. When she was 12 her dad got a brain tumor and I remember her spending the night the night he went to the hospital  It was so hard to watch my friend and her family go through this, but now when I look at her family they are so strong and so close. Her dad got the tumor removed with no complications and today he is one huge example to people all over. He is the most positive guy and when he talks about his trial he talks about how he is glad that it happened.

During class we learned that in Chinese the word crisis means danger + opportunity  I thought that was incredible...I think that is something we need to think about more. How when crisis comes it can be dangerous and scary, but it will be filled with opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment