Monday, March 18, 2013

Communication

This week we talked about communication and how important it really is. Brother Williams shared a quote from Harold B. Lee that I loved.

"We should communicate so clearly not only that we can be understood, but that we cannot be misunderstood"

This is something that I really want to take to heart. I know that I struggle with sharing my feelings. I usually shut up and become silent when something bad happens. I can tell that friends, family, and mostly my fiance have become annoyed and frustrated with this. I do not know why it is so hard for me to communicate how I am feeling verbally. This is something that I am working on every day to get better at so that I can have a successful marriage and eventually family. This class is teaching me so much and preparing me so much for my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment